Sunday, February 08, 2009

Almost 70. (Farenheit)



The thermometer read about 70F today, so the kids went on a mandatory bike ride with me. :) Ben's inner descender is finally emerging. He made it up BB today as well (2+ mile climb). For that feat, he earned his very own AFC jersey. [update - Each kid has received a prize for their first successful climb; I asked Ben what he wanted, and he asked for the AFC jersey... Good thing I had already bought him one!]

2 thermoses of hot chocolate and a few snacks can easily entice my kids into a 2 hour ride. Of course, I probably should have fed them a real lunch.

Mike

ps - I raised his seat for the trip back home!

5 comments:

Madi said...

That's my little man!! You guys have too much fun when I'm not at home...

Mommy

Unknown said...

How did you film that without killing yourself...?

pblair12 said...

Goooooo Ben!!!

UltraOffie said...

Nice roadie video, MTB next? 70 degrees again today

Go Go Ben!

KR said...

Cool - Wow, what a difference a few months makes. Awesome!!!