Saturday, January 24, 2015

Day 6 Whole30

Day6-Saturday

Mike gave me a break and made breakfast this morning, as I've been cooking all week (and chopping, and shopping, and reading-how does a person with a full-time job outside the home do this??).  So, without further ado...

Breakfast-fritatta with mushrooms, onions, garlic and proscuitto topped with homemade guac (avacado, onions, tomatoes, jalopenos, and lime), banana
Lunch-raw pad thai (I made a ton knowing we'd all be tired of thinking about what to eat today)
Snack-sweet potato with ghee and cinnamon, a few almonds and 2 dried cherries
Dinner-Fuddruckers elk burger, just the patty, with avocado, sandwiched in lettuce leaves, tomato and pico de gallo.

We read what Fuddrucker's seasons their burgers with and we believe it may have had a little brown sugar in the seasoning.  We both are feeling foggy for lack of a better word with a slight headache, but boy did the burger taste good.

Earlier today, I was noticing how clear-headed I felt and it's been easier for me to remember things, like passwords that I normally forget. And my energy levels are very good.  Interesting...


No comments: