Sunday, October 12, 2008

BenFest '08



70+ people makes the house feel a bit small. I think every one had a good time though - especially Ben! The backyard cyclocross course was back again this year, along with a bunch of sausage, kraut, desserts and fun stuff for the kids. I have to thank my mom for yet another incredible cake; it tasted even better than it looked. (I'm about to go eat the last piece...)


Thanks as well to all of our friends - our TMR peeps, friends of friends, a couple mid's in street clothes (ha! - I'm not tellin'), family. I don't know how I ended up with some many great friends and such a awesome family!

Mike

2 comments:

Russell said...

is that your back yard? That's really cool if it is!! I was checking your blog to see what you and your family had been up to after my wife asked me about you all. Greeting from Cali!!

mikewest said...

Yep. That's the yard! We're near a great state park too. Good to hear from you!